Yours for the Taking
Free Resources: Look over to the RIGHT… Under the heading Startup Central you will find a whole range of help that the Owl makes available for your use to start a business. In many cases there will be things that you can download without any subscription or fee.
Why does the Owl do this?
Will, the Startup Owl is passionate about entrepreneurship and for three good reasons he has made his experience freely available:
- the social benefits of founding a venture are potentially very significant;
- he had a great deal of free advice and help in starting his own businesses and his turn, wants to share;
- if you appreciate what is on free offer here, you may also wish to pay for his help to start or develop your own business.
There are four main kinds of free resources on Startup Owl:
- advice of key aspects of starting a business;
- tools and techniques that you can apply to starting your own business;
- references to other sources of information;
- help articles on topics of interest to anyone starting a business.
In the drop down menu above and the panel on the right you will find links to other pages, but right through the site you will find relevant stuff – just browse the topics.
If you do not find something that you are looking for, you can always write to the Startup Owl himself, by clicking this email link.