Videos can be amazing short cuts to inspiration of ways to gets answers. They are many in type and some of those that appear here, may seem tangental. Have fun looking and listening.
- Dan Pink’s Drive: adapted from Dan Pink’s talk at the Royal Society of Arts in London, and illustrates the hidden truths behind what really motivates us at home and in the workplace.
- Steve Jobs 2005 Commencement Speech at Stanford: it highlights pivotal points in his life.
- Kathy McAfee’s advice on the Elevator Pitch: good practical stuff about making it all about them.
- Guy Kawasaki on Making Meaning: from 2006, but still as valid as ever.
- 2-minute introduction to the Business Model Canvas.
Watch this space, as I add more videos–come back and check from time to time.