The Owl’s Helpful Startup Articles
There are loads of people out there writing on small business. A web search will almost certainly lead you to whatever it is that you need. The Startup Owl (Will Keyser) is among the authors. I will continually be writing more, that will be added to the Startup Owl website. I will also add links to the articles I think are important to you.
To help you on your way, here is the current list of Startup Owl articles:
- Incremental Marketing: entrepreneurs do a little every day
- Before Your Startup – 5 “A”s to Be More Successful
- Starting a Business With Little Cash–the Bootstrapper’s Way
- Re-launch Yourself at 55+
- Leadership Loitering
- Think Big Start Small – SPQR – 10 Ways to Small Profits – Quick Returns
- Taking the Helm – A Dinghy Sailor’s View of Business Startup
- Being Or Doing – Should the Entrepreneur Rely on Goal Setting?
- 20 Reasons To Do and MBA Before Starting a Business
- Startup Storytelling–Create a Business Worth Talking About, and Tell Stories About Your Startup
- Start Up a Business That’s Sustainable
- Top 10 Tips for Bootstrapping Your Startup
- Build a Virtual Startup Team
- Coworking – A Treasure for Startups: Workspace and Community
- Entrepreneurs Who Tinker Get Results
- Finance Your Startup in the Community
- Tech breakthrough tech Support
You can find many sources of good startup articles, but one well worth looking at is at Startup Digest that publishes the best articles, videos, and weekly event guides in 81 cities all around the world that feature the best events in each community including: hackathons, user groups, meetups, educational classes, and more. Mainly focused on tech startups, there is lots of good stuff there.